Thursday, January 22, 2009




Happy New Year from the Smackies hee hee. Scott, Sam, Chris & baby Zac.


We would also like to inform the family that we will be back in Malaysia on the Sat 23rd May with my mum also. Can you please email my mum to let her know about possible weekend to celebrate Por Por's 80th Birthday - also aunty Agnes's wedding celebrations too. We will be in Malaysia from Saturday 23rd May until Sunday 14th June.


Wish we were there - save prawn crackers, love letters and peanut biscuits for me hee hee.


C u all soon


GBU love Sam xxxx

1 comment:

cheongblog said...

Dear Sam,
Zac is so.....cute. Be warned, he'll be smothered with McCheongs love. I've taken note of the dates of your hols back in M'sia. Pls let me hv your plans in M'sia. Hopefully Unc Mike can organise a family get together at Fraser's Hills? It has got to be one weekend.

McCheongs,
What say you??

Cheers,
Unc Mike
24/1/09 4:27pm.
Will be leaving for Tpg for CNY hols in a short while.